Want to work with us at In The Box Gifts? We were founded in 2017 with one main goal, to make gifting that extra special!
Current Job Vacancies
The applicant will be extremely motivated, precise, have excellent attention to detail and communication skills. They must be competent on all Microsoft Software packages, including Outlook and Excel. This role represents a brilliant and fun opportunity on a part-time basis to join our business. We are a small team, we require someone who will be able to carry out not only the traditional merchandising tasks but also assist with some other areas of the business such as our website/social media, being a strong team player is essential.
The job includes:
– Delivering/driving sales direct and through third parties
– Set up new products/suppliers
– Managing and recognising trading risks
– Having input in the day to day responsibilities and business objectives
– Managing suppliers
– Present our MI on sales to key stakeholders
– Manage and assist with the development of the e-commerce platform
– Inventory management
– Add/change and remove products on our website, ensuring all information is accurate
– Assist in developing future ranges with the Buying team.
Our ideal candidate will be a key member of our team with ideally online/e-commerce knowledge.
If you wish to apply for this position please send in your CV to email@example.com